What Is a Quantum Organization?
A quantum organization continuously encourages its members to thoroughly examine — and expand — their mind/body/spirit consciousness and then utilize that expanded consciousness to resolve their many complex problems and conflicts in the most effective, efficient, and satisfying manner possible.
More specifically, these are the 7 defining properties of a quantum organization:
- Members Actively Participate in Designing Their Surrounding Systems.
- Members Actively Participate in Designing Their Business Processes.
- Members Explicitly Manage What Flows Between the Cracks on the Organization Chart.
- Members Self-Manage Their Self-Designed Organization.
- Members Expand Their Mind/Body/Spirit Consciousness.
- Members Maintain Healthy Relationships with Key Stakeholders.
- Members Continually Transform Themselves and Their Organization.
See pages 19 to 27 in Ralph Kilmann’s legacy book, Creating a Quantum Organization (Newport Coast, CA: Kilmann Diagnostics, 2021), for a detailed discussion of each of the 7 defining properties of a quantum organization.